MY KNOWLEDGE LEVEL IN FASHION
• Over ten years of experience as a Fashion Designer and Graphic Artist.
• Highly skilled in designing both apparel and prints.
• Hands on experienced in providing clothing guidance and support for
high quality garments.
• In depth knowledge of previous styles and current trends along with proficiency in Garment construction, knowledgeable in understanding fits and patterns.
• Able to use computer programs for the creation of designs.
MY LATEST WORK. SEE MORE >
DORI SHERMAN FASHION HOUSE
• Responsible for leading the design - concept through creation - of the full collection for SM Dept.Stores outright brands - MensClub, GTW, Coco Cabana, and Woman.
• Ensures product consistency with market trends and business strategy.
• Work with vendors to find aesthetically appropriate solutions to construction issues as they pertain to qc and pricing.
• Designs quality merchandise that will appeal and sell to the desired target market. For Mens / Tops / Bottoms/ Accessories / Labels
• Prepares accurate and complete product specifications sheets as basis for garment prototyping and mass production in a timely manner.
• Examines sample garments on and off models; then modify designs to achieve desired effects
• Selects materials and production techniques to be used for products
POLO & RACQUET CLUB
JUMEIRAH OVERSEAS FREE ZONE
Director of Design of LETZ DAZZLE
• I conduct market research and attend fashion and trade shows to discover new trend and style to gain understanding of current and future fashion.
• Maintain effective communication with the Prod. Devt. Team, Merch. Team and suppliers in Asia and Middle East to ensure concepts are clear and deadlines can be achieved.
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
2009 - 2011
Senior Designer for Corporate Brand
• My primary duty is to create and design detailed fashion sketches for E'lan Office Wear, I am responsible from concept to the finished marketable product, liaise with garment technicians and developers, coordinate placement and sizing of graphics, while maintaining the supreme quality of the brand.
• Create Tech packs, reviewed and evaluated lab dips.
• Evaluate prototypes, pre-production and production samples.
2007 - 2009
• Designs quality graphics / print that will appeal and sell to the desired target market.
• Prepares accurate and complete product specifications sheets as basis for garment and prints prototyping and mass production in a timely manner.
• Selects materials and production techniques to be used for products.
You’ve got questions, I’ve got answers on anything Fashion.
Mobile Number: +63 919 3496882